Mer is a European electric vehicle charging company owned by Statkraft, Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. Mer is active in the UK, Norway, Sweden and Germany. Mer in the UK is passionate about the electric vehicle revolution and sustainability. Due to planned growth the Operational part of the Business, we require the following position to further aid its expansion.
Reporting to the Pre construction Manager, the position is intended to support the Operations team by the creation of Work packages for sub-contractors these work packages will be ( Design, Civil & Electrical works, landscaping etc) In addition to the creation of work packages the person will ensure that smooth processes and procedures are created and embedded within the business, to aid ongoing day to day operations and to ensure solutions are scalable to allow growth. The successful candidate must have experience of working in a team environment, working remotely and must be a self-driven person who takes the initiative on continual improvement and recommendations to the team. A high attention of accuracy is required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Possess technical qualifications in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Construction / Contractual law would be an advantage, Or relevant industry experience as a time served professional.
- Flexible, structured and with high personal integrity.
- Possess a working knowledge of JCT, NEC contracts
- Clear communication whether it is face to face or using email and phone.
- The ability to manage your workload and prioritise effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- The want to work in a fast-paced industry/business.
- Experience of using Excel.
The following would be highly advantageous but is not an absolute requirement:
- Experience of working in the UK EV Charge point Industry or renewable technology.
“Leading the UK to embrace a low carbon, sustainable energy future; making a difference to businesses, communities and the planet”
Mer Charging UK Limited is owned by Statkraft